Some of the leading sources of information and publications on remittances are listed below. Further information on publications on remittances can be found at the World Bank Payments and Remittances website.
Remittance Prices Worldwide reports:
- Issue n. 10, June 2014
- Issue n. 9, March 2014
- Issue n. 8, December 2013
- Issue n. 7, September 2013
- Issue n. 6, July 2013
- Issue n. 5, March 2013
- Issue n. 4, November 2012
- Issue n. 3, November 2011
- Issue n. 2, December 2010
- Issue n.1, April 2010
- More efficient ways to transfer remittances are emerging. Are migrants and their families ready to benefit from them?
- 'Project Greenback 2.0 – Remittance Champion Cities' Launched in Turin, Italy
- Putting $8.7 billion back in the pockets of Asia’s migrants
- We need to fix the leaks in remittance transfer systems around the world
- How can we cut the high costs of remittances to Africa?
- World Bank Payment Systems and Remittances
- General Principles for International Remittance Services
- Guidance Report for the implementation of the General Principles for International Remittances
- Global Remittances Working Group
- Bank for International Settlements
- Western Hemisphere Payments & Securities Settlement Forum
- World Bank's Migration and Remittances Team